Online Pranayama Teacher Training Course
Anant Yoga School, Rishikesh one of the most prominent schools in the field of Pranayama provides you a-150-hour Online Pranayama Teacher training course (breathing exercise).
Those interested to learn the breathing techniques and also want to make a career as pranayama teachers can join the course. This is not mandatory to be a yoga practitioner for learning the art of the breathing exercise. If you are a yoga practitioner you can also join the Online Pranayama Teacher Training Course being provided at Anant Yoga School in Rishikesh to further sharpen your skill and also to look forward to building your career as a mentor.This Course would help you understand the theory, science, self-practice, teaching methodology, breathing (pranayama) philosophy, breathing techniques, anatomy and physiology along with many other things. You would learn the art of perfect, holistic living through controlling your breath under the guidance of the experienced teachers living in the lap of the majestic Himalayas. You can then help the world learn the same art with immense confidence with your students, clients, patients, family members and the people at large.It would be a great honour and pleasure for us to share the ancient knowledge with you..
What You Receive:
When You Enroll In Our Online PranayamaTeacher Training Course, You Will Enjoy These Benefits
- Online Pranayama Teacher Training Course: Contact Hour 100
- Online Pranayama Teacher Training Course: Non-Contact Hour 50
- Online Pranayama Training: Live classes/Audio Classes/Video classes
- Compatible With Any Device (Smartphone, Tablet, Laptop, PC)
- Our Online Curriculum and Course Materials (Book reading/Resarch/Teaching practice/Self-study/Q &A )
- Open Invitation to Contact Lead Trainer by Phone, Text, Email or Whatsapp and Wechat - We will glad here to support you. Namaste !
Topics Covered During Online Pranayama Teacher Training Course
Online Yoga School is proud to bring you the most in online yoga teacher training for your money. Our mission is to make yoga teacher training affordable and attainable to all. For a limited time, when you enroll in our Online 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training, you receive:
Pranayama Teacher Training Course (PTTC)
- Introduction of Prana
- Panchkosha Vital Seaths
- Prana and Chakra
- Prana and Nadi
- Prana and Mantra
- Introduction of Pranayama
- Prana and Pranayama’s Role in Shiva swarswarodaya
- Introduction about other yoga text with special reference to Pranayama
- Glory of Pranayama in different yoga texts
- Essential Mudras, Bandhas and Asanas for Pranayama.
- Three aspects of Pranayama and their Importance.
- Physiology of Pranayama.
- Guideline of Pranayama
- Pre Pranayama Practice
- Classic Pranayama Practice